Decree?of Tianjin Municipal People’s Government
The “Provisions of Tianjin Municipality on?Responsibility for Road Traffic Safety”,which were?adopted at the 173th?executive meeting of the municipal people’s government on ?December 3，2021, are?hereby promulgated and shall come into force as of January?15，2022.
Mayor of Tianjin
The Provisions of Tianjin Municipality on Responsibility for Road Traffic Safety
第一章 总 ?则
Chapter 1 General Provisions
Article 1 These provisions are formulated in accordance with relevant laws and regulations such?as the "Road Traffic Safety Law of the People's Republic of China" and?"Several Provisions on Road Traffic Safety in Tianjin Municipality "?and in light of the actual conditions of this municipality, for purposes of implementing road traffic safety responsibilities, preventing, and reducing road traffic accidents, and protecting the safety of people's lives and property.
Article 2 These Provisions apply to the implementation, supervision, and administration of road traffic safety responsibilities within the administrative region of this Municipality.
Article 3 This Municipality implements the road traffic safety responsibility system in accordance with the principle of unified leadership of the government, coordination and interaction of various departments, and participation of the whole society, persisting?in territorial management and hierarchical duty, insisting that whoever is in charge is responsible, whoever approves is responsible and?that we must regulate safety in all industries, in all businesses, and in production and operation,?adhering to the principle of the equal duty for the Communist party and government, two types of duties for one post, joint management, and accountability for dereliction of duty.
Article 4 The municipal and district people's governments shall strengthen the leadership over the road traffic safety work within their respective administrative regions.
The main person in charge of the municipal and district people's governments shall be the first responsible person for the road traffic safety work in the administrative area, the person in charge of the road traffic safety work in the government shall be the main person in charge, and other people in charge of the government shall be responsible for the road traffic safety work within the scope of their duties.
Article 5 The public security authority?is the competent authority?in charge of road traffic safety management. The traffic management department of the public security authority?is responsible for the specific implementation of road traffic safety management.
Departments such?as?transportation, emergency response, urban management, resources planning, housing and urban and rural construction, market supervision, industry and informatization, business, agriculture and rural areas, development and reform, finance, education, health, culture and tourism, ecological environment, meteorology, postal management and the banking and insurance supervision are responsible for the relevant road traffic safety work within the scope of their respective duties.
Article 6 The relevant departments of the municipal and district people's governments shall implement the responsibilities of road traffic safety supervision and management and establish a coordination and linkage mechanism with consistent powers and responsibilities, division of responsibilities, joint management, and comprehensive governance to ensure road traffic safety.
Article 7 Organs, groups, enterprises, institutions, and other organizations shall fulfill their duties for road traffic safety in accordance with the law in their internal management or production and operation.
The legal representative, main person in charge or actual controller of an organ, group, enterprise, institution or other organization is the person responsible for the road traffic safety of the unit and is fully responsible for the road traffic safety of the unit.
Chapter II Government Responsibilities
Article 8 The municipal and district people's governments shall lead, organize, and coordinate the road traffic safety work within their respective administrative regions in a unified manner, and perform the following duties:
(1) To incorporate road traffic safety work into relevant plans for national economic and social development, and deploy, implement, and evaluate it together with economic construction and social development.
(2) To improve the coordinating?mechanism for road traffic safety work and urge the implementation of the road traffic safety responsibility system.
(3) To formulate and organize the implementation of road traffic safety management plans, ensure the funds for road traffic safety work, and promote the adaptation of road traffic safety work to economic construction and social development.
(4) To strengthen publicity and education on road traffic safety, increase investments in publicity, urge the fulfillment of publicity responsibilities and obligations, and raise public awareness of road traffic safety.
(5) To coordinate the development of urban and rural public transport, actively support the development of rural public transport, expand, and extend the coverage of passenger transport in rural areas, and ensure the safe and convenient travel of rural people.
(6) To formulate plans for improving rural road traffic safety, supervise the implementation of rural road construction and maintenance management responsibilities, and increase rural road construction and maintenance.
(7) To establish and improve the rural road traffic safety organization system, urge the implementation of the responsibilities of rural road traffic safety supervision and management, and strengthen the management and control of rural road traffic safety.
(8) To regularly organize and carry out road traffic safety inspections, establish and improve the inspection and governance system for potential road traffic safety hazards, and guarantee governance measures and governance funds.
(9) To strengthen the construction of road traffic safety response capacity and the investment of emergency and rescue funds in case of emergencies, organize the implementation of road traffic accident prevention measures, improve road traffic accident emergency rescue plans, establish, and improve joint rescue mechanisms, and enhance rescue levels.
(10) Other road traffic safety work responsibilities stipulated by laws, regulations, and rules.
Article 9 Township people's governments and sub-district offices shall assist in the following road traffic safety work within their jurisdictions:
(1) To incorporate road traffic safety work into the overall work of social security and stability, clarify the institutions and personnel responsible for road traffic safety supervision, and strengthen road traffic safety management and control.
(2) To organize and carry out road traffic safety publicity and education,?and propaganda?on civilized traffic.
(3) To strengthen the management and maintenance of road traffic facilities and investigate and report potential road traffic safety hazards.
(4) To strengthen the construction of rural traffic safety management stations and traffic safety persuasion stations (hereinafter referred to as the two stations) and organize rural traffic safety administrators and traffic safety persuasion officers (hereinafter referred to as the two officers) to perform the duties of traffic safety persuasion.
Article 10 The road traffic safety committees established by the municipal and district people's governments are?responsible for coordinating and solving major problems in road traffic safety, regularly analyzing the road traffic safety situation, and urging subordinate?governments?and the relevant departments of the people's governments at the same level to implement the duties of road traffic safety work.
An office shall be established under the Road Traffic Safety Commission, affiliated?to?the traffic management department of the public security organ at the same level, and is responsible for the daily work of the Road Traffic Safety Committee.
Chapter III Departmental Responsibilities
Article 11 The public security agency?is?responsible for the management of road traffic safety in this municipality, and perform the following duties:
(1) To implement?and enforce?the laws, regulations, rules, and policies of China on road traffic safety.
(2) To maintain traffic safety and traffic order in this Municipality.
(3) To supervise the implementation of laws, regulations, and discipline by the traffic management department of the public security agency and its traffic police in accordance with the law.
Article 12 The traffic management department of the public security agency is?responsible for the specific implementation of road traffic safety management, and perform the following duties:
(1) To investigate and punish all kinds of acts?in violation of road traffic safety law, carry out special rectification for serious violation of road traffic safety law, and maintain?the?road traffic order.
(2) To investigate and handle road traffic accidents in accordance with the law, take measures to restore traffic as soon as possible, analyze the causes of accidents, summarize the characteristics and laws of accidents, and regularly report to the people's government at the same level and send copies to relevant departments.
(3) To take measures such as diverting, restricting passage, and prohibiting passage in accordance with the law and the specific conditions of roads and traffic flow, and in the event of natural disasters, bad weather or major traffic accidents that seriously affect road traffic safety, traffic control shall be implemented in accordance with the law.
(4) To report to the people's government at the same level in a timely manner and put forward suggestions for eliminating hidden dangers and preventing traffic accidents when discovering that there are road sections with frequent traffic accidents or serious hidden dangers to traffic safety in parking lots and road supporting facilities.
(5)?To implement motor vehicle registration and motor vehicle driving license management in accordance with the law.
(6) To strengthen the publicity?of road traffic safety, provide the public with real-time road conditions and traffic congestion information in a timely manner, and provide the society with traffic information guidance services.
(7) To strengthen the guidance for the work of the ‘two stations and two officers’?in rural areas and increase the joint management and control of road traffic safety violations in rural areas.
(8) To strengthen cooperation with banking and insurance regulatory authorities and insurance institutions to improve the level of road traffic coordination and co-governance.
(9)To plan parking spaces within the urban road range in accordance with the law, together with public utilities management and other departments, announce to the public and adjust dynamically in a timely manner.
(10) Other road traffic safety work responsibilities stipulated by laws, regulations, and rules.
Article 13 The transportation department is?responsible for the following work related to road traffic safety:
(1)?To strengthen the safety supervision over?road transport enterprises in accordance with the law, strictly implement the access management over?road transport operators, operating vehicles, and their drivers, and urge road transport enterprises to fulfill their road traffic safety responsibilities.
(2) To organize and coordinate over-limit and overload control work and investigate and punish all kinds of illegal operation relating to?road transportation in accordance with the law.
(3)?To?implement highway maintenance and management in accordance with the law, improve highway safety protection facilities, and set up highway traffic safety facilities in accordance with norms and standards for accident-prone sections such as waterfronts and cliffs, continuous downhill slopes, sharp bends and steep slopes, and intersections.
(4) To do a good job in the construction, management, and maintenance of the intelligent traffic management system such as the whole process monitoring of the expressway according to the division of responsibilities and cooperate with the construction of supporting facilities such as the law enforcement barracks for expressway traffic safety on duty.
(5) To supervise and assess the dynamic monitoring work of road transport enterprises in accordance with the law and incorporate it into the content of the assessment of enterprise quality and reputation as an important basis for road transport enterprise line bidding and annual verification and implement penalties for violations of the relevant regulations on the dynamic supervision and management of road transport vehicles.
(6) To strengthen the supervision of driving training activities and implement record-filing management over?driving training schools and driving training classes in accordance with the law.
(7) To investigate and punish the illegal acts of Internet rental bicycle business enterprises that fail to release vehicles in accordance with the relevant regulations of the state and this municipality.
Article 14 The emergency department is?responsible for the following work related to road traffic safety:
(1) To implement the municipality's road traffic accident emergency plan according to the division of responsibilities and coordinate the relevant professional emergency rescue teams to participate in the emergency response to road traffic accidents.
(2) To organize and guide the investigation and handling of road transport production safety accidents in accordance with the law and supervise the investigation and handling of accidents and accountability.
(3) To cooperate with the traffic management departments of the public security agencies to improve the road transportation emergency management system, build a rapid rescue mechanism, and do well in the emergency rescue and disposal of dangerous goods transportation.
Article 15 The municipality management department is?responsible for the following work related to road traffic safety:
(1) To do well in the comprehensive management of construction waste and investigate and punish illegal acts such as unclean bodies, spillage, loading and unloading at specified locations, etc. of vehicles transporting construction waste in accordance with the law.
(2) To do a good job in the maintenance, operation, supervision and management of road lighting facilities.
(3) To investigate and punish acts such as occupation of urban roads for stall operation, random stacking, etc.
(4) To investigate and punish Internet rental bicycle business enterprises in accordance with the law that fail to perform their vehicle parking management responsibilities in accordance with the relevant regulations of the state and this municipality or fail to promptly clean up illegal Internet rental bicycles that are parked in violation of regulations, have potential safety hazards, and cannot provide services.
Article 16 The public utility management department is?responsible for the following work related to road traffic safety:
(1) Supervision and management of urban roads, bridges, pipeline wells and other facilities.
(2) Temporary occupation and excavation of urban roads.
(3) Overall coordination, supervision, and inspection of the management of motor vehicle parking lots and road parking spaces, and supervision and guidance of the order management of Internet rental bicycle parking.
(4) To cooperate with the traffic management department and the transportation department of the public security agency to investigate and deal with the overloaded freight vehicles in accordance with the law.
Article 17 The planning and resources department shall rationally plan the urban road network when organizing the preparation of national land and space planning.
Article 18 The housing and urban-rural development department is?responsible for the design, construction, and acceptance check?of the main projects of municipal road construction invested by the government, and guide and supervise the construction units to implement the simultaneous design, simultaneous construction, and simultaneous use of traffic safety facilities and road construction projects.
Article 19 The market supervision department is?responsible for the following work related to road traffic safety:
(1) To strengthen the metrological certification management over?motor vehicle safety technical inspection institutions, verify motor vehicle safety technical inspection equipment, supervise the implementation of national motor vehicle safety technical inspection standards, and supervise and inspect the manufacturers of motor vehicles, electric bicycles, and their accessories.
(2) To investigate and punish illegal acts of producing and selling motor vehicles and electric bicycles that do not meet the safety technical standards, as well as delivery, sale, import or use of motor vehicles and electric bicycles in other business activities without obtaining compulsory product certification.
(3) To deal with the illegal act of producing and selling motor vehicle models produced without the permission of the national motor vehicle product department in accordance with the law.
(4) To assist the public security agencies?upon request?in matters such as inspections, appraisals, and identifications related to road traffic safety.
Article 20 The Department?of Industry and Information Technology is?responsible for cooperating with the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology in implementing the work related to the access, supervision and management over?road motor vehicle manufacturers and products within their respective administrative regions and is?responsible for cooperating with the market supervision department to deal with the illegal act of producing and selling motor vehicles in this municipality without the permission of the national motor vehicle product authority.
Article 21 The commerce department is?responsible for supervising and administering the enterprise involved in recycling and dismantling of end-of-life motor vehicles, investigating and punishing the behavior of enterprise involved in recycling and dismantling of end-of-life motor vehicles trading scrapped motor vehicles and assembled vehicles according to law, and working with public security agencies, market supervision and other departments to investigate and punish all kinds of illegal dismantling activities in accordance with the law
Article 22 The agricultural and rural department is?responsible for the following work related to road traffic safety:
(1) To do a good job in tractor registration, safety technical inspection, driving license issuance, etc. in accordance with the law, and regularly provide relevant information and data to the traffic management department of the public security agency.
(2) To supervise and manage tractor driving training schools and driving training courses.
(3) To improve the information sharing mechanism in relation to?tractors and their drivers on the road and strengthen road traffic safety education for tractor drivers.
Article 23 The development and reform department shall incorporate road traffic safety work into the relevant plans for national economic and social development, and comprehensively balance the road traffic development strategies, plans and relevant policies.
Article 24 The financial department is?responsible for establishing a long-term investment mechanism for road traffic safety, and together with relevant departments, researching and expanding the policy on the source of funds for road traffic safety, so as to provide financial guarantee for road traffic safety work, and?strengthening the guidance and supervision on the raising, use and management of social assistance funds for road traffic accidents.
Article 25 The education department is?responsible for incorporating road traffic safety education into the content of legal education, organizing schools to carry out road traffic safety education; guiding and supervising schools to establish and improve school bus safety management systems, and clarifying and implementing school bus safety management responsibilities.
Article 26 The health department shall make overall plans for medical resources, organize, and guide medical institutions to unblock the green channel for first aid of traffic accident casualties, carry out active treatment, and jointly establish a police-medical joint receiving and handling mechanism with public security organs to improve the efficiency of rescue and treatment.
Article 27 The culture and tourism department is?responsible for supervising and urging travel agencies to do a good job in the inspection of the qualifications of tour charter companies, vehicles, and drivers; investigate and punish travel agencies in accordance with the law for choosing carriers that do not have the corresponding qualifications or using unqualified passenger vehicles to undertake tourist?transportation and other illegal acts.
Article 28 The ecological environment department is?responsible for environmental monitoring and damage assessment of environmental emergencies in the field of road traffic, and guiding the prevention, control, and disposal of environmental pollution.
Article 29 The meteorological department is?responsible for organizing the release of weather forecasts and warnings for severe weather such as rainstorms, blizzards, heavy fogs, and typhoons that affect road traffic safety, and supplementing or correcting them in time based on weather changes.
Article 30 The postal administration department shall, together with the traffic management and other departments of the public security agency, regulate the management and use of express service vehicles in accordance with the law, make regulations on the driving speed and loading quality of electric tricycle for express delivery, and strengthen unified numbering and identification management for express service vehicles.
Article 31 The banking and insurance supervision department is?responsible for cooperating with the traffic management department of the public security agency to improve and perfect the fast handling mechanism for road traffic accidents, supervising and coordinating the relevant insurance companies to do a good job of insurance advance payment and settlement of claims for road traffic accidents; promoting the orderly cooperation with the traffic management departments of the public security agencies and insurance institutions (hereinafter referred to as the cooperation between police and insurance), and advancing the construction of ‘two stations and two officers’?in rural areas.
Chapter Ⅳ Unit Responsibilities
Article 32 Media such as radio, television, newspapers and network?shall strengthen public welfare publicity of road traffic safety, publicize road traffic safety laws, regulations and rules, and road traffic safety knowledge through news reports, special programs, public service advertisements, etc. on important pages and time periods, and broadcast road reports traffic safety information, expose road traffic safety violations, and play the role of public opinion guidance and supervision.
Article 33 Schools should carry out road traffic safety education, establish and improve school bus safety management systems in accordance with the law, and include school-provided or rented vehicles for transporting students into the safety responsibility system management of their own unit. They should cooperate with the traffic management department of the public security authority to manage the traffic order at the school gate and the surrounding roads during commuting to and from school.
Article 34 The design, construction, supervision, acceptance, maintenance and management of roads and traffic facilities shall be?implemented?strictly in accordance with the relevant technical norms, standards and regulations of the state and this Municipality to ensure the safety of roads and traffic facilities.
Article 35 Insurance institutions shall strictly implement the national insurance premium rate floating system, implement the rapid handling mechanism for road traffic accidents, and do a good job in insurance advance payment and claim settlement concerning?road traffic accidents.?They should?implement the police-insurance cooperation mechanism, participate in the construction of two stations and two officers?in rural areas, and improve the insurance rate of rural motor vehicles.
Article 36 Motor vehicle driver training institutions shall strictly abide by the relevant provisions on the management of motor vehicle driver training, establish and improve management systems such as business management and personnel training. Select qualified drivers as coaches, strictly follow the syllabus stipulated by the State Council's transportation department, and strengthen the training of trainees' safe driving skills.
Article 37 Expressway operating enterprises shall strengthen expressway maintenance management, and if safety facilities are missing or damaged, they shall improve and repair them in a timely manner to ensure that expressways and their ancillary facilities are always in good technical condition.
Article 38 Motor vehicle manufacturers shall ensure that the relevant technical parameters, configurations and performance indicators of vehicle products actually produced and sold are consistent with the vehicle products, the vehicle samples used for testing, the product certificate and the relevant technical parameters, configuration and performance indicators in the information uploaded by the ex factory vehicles approved by the national road motor vehicle manufacturers and product announcements.
Non-motor vehicle production enterprises shall produce non-motor vehicles that meet safety technical standards.
Article 39 Motor vehicle sales operators shall sell motor vehicles that meet the national safety technical standards or motor vehicle models produced under the license of the national motor vehicle product authority, and shall not sell scrapped, assembled or modified motor vehicles without authorization.
Non-motor vehicle sales operators shall sell non-motor vehicles that meet safety technical standards.
Article 40 The motor vehicle safety technical inspection agency shall conduct a safety technical inspection of the motor vehicle driving on the road after registration in accordance with the national safety technical standards for motor vehicles, and issue the inspection result.
Article 41 Motor vehicle maintenance operators shall provide maintenance services in accordance with the registered business scope. They?shall not refit motor vehicles without authorization,?or?repair scrapped motor vehicles, and they shall not use accessories to assemble motor vehicles.
Article 42 Scrapped motor vehicle recycling enterprises shall obtain the qualification of a scrapped motor vehicle recycling enterprise, and shall engage in the recycling and dismantling of scrapped motor vehicles strictly in accordance with the relevant provisions of the state.
Article 43 Owners of motor vehicles shall abide by?road traffic safety laws, regulations, rules and relevant provisions, and perform?the following road traffic safety responsibilities:
(1)?To strengthen the management of road traffic safety education for the personnel of the unit.
(2)?To formulate the management system for the use, repair, maintenance and inspection of motor vehicles of the unit, and regularly organize motor vehicle safety inspection to?ensure that motor vehicles have good safety performance.
(3)?Timely rectify the hidden dangers found in the road traffic safety inspection of the unit.
Article 44 In addition to complying with the provisions of Article 43 of these Provisions, road transport operators such as road passengers and cargo transport enterprises shall also perform the following road traffic safety responsibilities:
(1)?To engage in road transportation business activities in accordance with the approved business scope, formulate the road traffic safety management system of the unit, determine full-time road traffic safety management personnel, and strengthen vehicle transportation safety management and business site order management.
(2)?To formulate road traffic safety goals and road traffic safety work plans, establish an ?assessment and evaluation system and a safety management ledger, organize regular safety inspections, and rectify potential safety hazards.
(3)?To timely grasp the physical and psychological conditions of the drivers of the unit, and drivers who suffer from various diseases that may hinder safe driving or have records of serious traffic violations such as drug driving and drunk driving must?not be arranged to drive transport vehicles.
Road passenger transport enterprises, road dangerous goods transport enterprises, and road cargo transport enterprises with 50 or more heavy-duty trucks or tractors shall build a road transport vehicle dynamic monitoring platform, or use a qualified monitoring platform of socialized satellite positioning system to monitor and manage the operation process of their road transport vehicles and drivers in real time.
Article 45 Operators of passenger stations and freight stations (yards) shall engage in business activities in accordance with the approved business scope, strengthen safety management, improve safety production conditions and implement safety production responsibilities.
The operator of the passenger station shall conduct safety inspections on the vehicles leaving the station, and it is strictly prohibit overloaded vehicles or vehicles without safety inspections to leave the station. Operators of freight stations (yards) shall not provide services for those who do not have road transport business licenses or have incomplete licenses, and conduct safety inspections on outbound vehicles to prevent over-limited, overloaded vehicles or vehicles without safety inspections to leave the station.
Article 46 Enterprises such as express delivery and instant delivery shall perform the following road traffic safety responsibilities:
(1)?To establish and improve the traffic safety management system of the entity, clarify the person responsible for safety, and regularly carry out publicity, training and assessment of road traffic safety laws, regulations and rules for drivers.
(2)?To use vehicles that meet national and municipal standards for delivery services.
(3)?To check the information of the vehicle and the driver, and specify the driver's traffic safety obligations and liabilities for breach of contract in the distribution agreement signed with the driver.
(4)?To urge drivers to use safety belts, wear safety helmets?according to provisions, and abide by road traffic safety laws, regulations and rules when driving on the road.
(5)?To supervise drivers to hang vehicle license plates according to provisions, do a good job in vehicle management and maintenance, and ensure good vehicle safety performance.
(6)?According to the traffic conditions and other factors, reasonably determine the standards and requirements such as distribution time limit and route, so as to avoid causing road traffic violations or traffic accidents.
Article 47 Internet rental bicycle business enterprises shall place and recycle vehicles in an orderly manner in accordance with the requirements of the state and this municipality on the total amount control and dynamic adjustment mechanism. Maintain a good and safe vehicle appearance and condition, clean up vehicles that cannot be ridden in time, guide users to park their vehicles at the non-motor vehicle parking spots set in the norm, and strengthen the management of vehicle parking.
In the event of large-scale mass activities, large-scale construction, etc., the Internet rental bicycle business enterprise shall cooperate with the local people's government and the departments of transportation, public security authorities traffic management, public utility management to adjust the parking situation of Internet rental bicycles.
Chapter Ⅴ?Supervision and Accountability
Article 48 The municipal and district people's governments shall establish and improve the road traffic safety work assessment and evaluation system, clarify the road traffic safety objectives, incorporate them into the important contents of supervision and inspection, organize the annual road traffic safety assessment, and the assessment results shall be used as an important basis for the comprehensive assessment and evaluation of the main?person in-charge, the person in-charge of traffic safety and the directly responsible person.
Article 49 The relevant departments of the municipal and district people's governments shall establish a daily management and control mechanism for road traffic safety hazards, regularly inspect the implementation of road traffic safety responsibilities, and supervise and urge the rectification of existing outstanding problems.
Article 50 The municipal and district people's governments shall implement the mechanism for the investigation and management of potential?dangers in road traffic safety, conduct regular inspections of potential?dangers, and implement supervision and rectification according to the severity of the potential?dangers.
Article 51 The relevant departments of the municipal and district people's governments shall report to the people's government at the same level the performance of their duties of road traffic safety before December 31 each year.
The district people's government shall report to the municipal people's government the situation of road traffic safety in the previous year before January 5 each year.
Article 52 Municipal and district people's governments shall regularly report the situation of road traffic safety work within their respective administrative areas. In the case of any of the following circumstances, the people's government at a higher level shall conduct an interview with the main responsible person of the people's government at the lower level, and the people's government at the same level shall conduct an interview with the main responsible person of the subordinate department, requiring them to take measures to rectify in a timely manner:
(1)?In the event of?two?road traffic accidents with more than three?deaths within one?year, or road traffic accidents of serious nature that cause great social impact.
(2)?Failure to rectify major road traffic safety hazards in a timely manner.
(3)?The result of the annual road traffic safety work assessment is unqualified.
(4)?Other matters to be interviewed related to road traffic safety.
Article 53 The municipal has established a mechanism for leading cadres of road traffic accidents to rush to the scene.?In the event of a road traffic accident with more than 3 deaths or a road traffic accident of a serious nature that causes greater?social impact,?the responsible persons of the township people's government or sub district office, district people's government and its relevant departments, municipal people's government and its relevant departments in the place where the accident occurs shall rush to the scene immediately after receiving the report, and organize emergency rescue, after-care and other work.
Article 54 The investigation and handling of road traffic accidents shall be carried out in accordance with the relevant provisions of the road traffic accident handling procedures, and if it is a road transport production safety accident, it shall also be carried out in accordance with the relevant provisions on the investigation and handling of production safety accidents.
In the event of a general road transportation production safety accident or a larger road transportation production safety accident, the district people's government where the accident occurred is?responsible for the investigation; in the event of a major road transportation production safety accident, the municipal people's government is?responsible for the investigation; in the event of a particularly major road transportation production accident,?it?shall be investigated in accordance with relevant national?provisions.
Municipal and district people's governments may directly organize accident investigation teams to conduct investigations, or may authorize or entrust relevant departments to organize accident investigation teams to conduct investigations.
The accident investigation team is composed of personnel dispatched by the relevant people's governments, public security authorities, transportation departments, and emergency departments.
Article 55 Units involved in road transportation production safety accidents shall earnestly draw lessons from the accidents and implement preventive and rectification measures to prevent the recurrence of accidents.
The relevant governmental departments shall supervise and inspect the implementation of prevention and rectification measures by the units involved in road transportation production safety accidents.
Article 56 Where people's governments at all levels and relevant departments and their staff fail to perform their duties in accordance with the law, perform ineffective work or dereliction of duty in areas involving administrative examination and approval, road and traffic facility construction, investigation and rectification of potential?dangers, and traffic accident investigation, the relevant personnel shall be investigated for responsibility according to law.
Article 57 If a road transportation production safety accident occurs due to failure to fulfill the responsibility for road traffic safety, the relevant personnel such as the unit where the accident occurred and its legal representative, main responsible person or actual controller shall be investigated for responsibilities according to law.
Chapter Ⅵ?Supplementary Article
第五十八条 本规定中所称道路运输生产安全事故，是指《道路交通管理机动车类型》（GA 802－2019）中明确的生产经营性车辆在从事相应运输活动中发生人员伤亡的生产安全事故。
Article 58?The term “road transportation production safety accidents”?as mentioned in these provisions refers to production safety accidents in which the production and business vehicles specified in the “Road Traffic Management Motor Vehicle Types”?(GA 802-2019) cause casualties in the corresponding transportation activities.
Article 59?These provisions?shall come into force as of January 15, 2022. The Provisions of Tianjin Municipality on?Responsibility for Road Traffic Safety?prevention promulgated by the Tianjin Municipal People's Government on January?5, 2011?(Decree?of Tianjin Municipal People’s Government No.32?of 2011) shall be replaced?simultaneously.